Who’s At Risk
Posture Medic is recommended for anyone that sits or stands for long periods at a time or does repetitive movements. It can be used practically anywhere and by people with every level of physical ability. Follow our “Implementation Program“ to gradually improve your postural health and overall strength. If you’re already quite active, wear the Posture Medic as you exercise to keep your posture in check while you work out.
Kids today face a variety of issues that can lead to poor postural health. They often carry overloaded backpacks, sit incorrectly for long periods in front of a computer or video game and are generally less active than previous generations. Incorporating the Posture Medic into a child’s routine may help prevent postural problems before they become more serious conditions. The Posture Medic is recommended for anyone over the age of 12 who meets the minimum height and weight requirements the sizing chart. Younger children may also be able to fit the Posture Medic but they should be closely monitored to assure they use the product safely. Add Posture Medic to your regular family fun days.
It’s never too late to improve your posture. Use the Posture Medic to help you stretch, strengthen and stabilise your back. If existing conditions are preventing you from completing the exercises as shown, try the modifications recommended in our new videos. Do as much as you can. You’ll build up your range of motion and your strength. Talk to your healthcare provider to modify these exercises specifically for you. Most importantly, wear a Posture Medic throughout the day to help you get back on track.
Posture Medic Do:
- Do — view all videos and how-to pictures here on our Instructions pages to learn the proper steps.
- Do — begin by wearing your Posture Medic for no more than 15 minutes per day to assess your body’s imbalances.
- Do — begin by doing basic stretches 1x per day, for 5-15 seconds to assess tightness.
- Do — begin by doing basic exercises 1x per day, 15 repetitions to assess weakness.
- Do — use the Posture Medic as a reminder to maintain good posture.
- Do — basic exercises and stretches daily.
Posture Medic Don’t:
- Do NOT wear for longer then 30 minutes at a time.
- Do NOT continue to wear if any tingling begins in your arms (immediately remove).
- Do NOT continue to wear if any pain or pinching arises (immediately remove).
- Do NOT count on Posture Medic to fix your posture just by wearing it, you must do the stretches and exercises to gain long term success.
- Do NOT use Posture Medic for ANY other purpose than is expressed through our instructions found in our Instruction Manual.